Genotyping and copy number analysis can be carried out using the following platforms:
- qPCR – commercially available qPCR based assays and panels, e.g TaqMan
- Hologic’s proprietary Invader chemistry – used in multiple CE marked and FDA approved diagnostic tests
- Luminex genotyping assays, e.g. CYP2D6 and 2C19
- Sanger sequencing and Fragment analysis
- Ion Torrent next generation sequencing
- Illumina and Affymetrix Microarrays
These technologies are suitable for genotyping any number of SNPs from one up to several million and for a wide range of sample numbers (1-100,000+). Several of our technology platforms are suitable for use with FFPE material.